Four Hooting Owls – Heckerty’s 12 Days of Christmas – Day 4
On the 4th day of Christmas, Zanzibar gave me:
Four hooting owls,
Three blind mice,
Two jumping frogs,
And a sardine prepared for my tea.”
For this 4th day of Christmas craft, you might need a grown-up to help with the wire.
What you need:
- Two owl beads
- Four colored seed beads
- Two earring findings
- Two headpins
- Put the owl bead on the headpin, then add the two seed beads.
- With your round pliers make a loop above the seed beads and snip off the extra metal.
- With round nose pliers carefully slightly open the loop on the earring finding.
- Attach the owl and seedbeds on the headpin through its loop.
- Repeat for second earring.
WEAR and ENJOY!!!
Owl jewelry is very fashionable – so don’t be surprised when people stop you and ask where you got them – tell them “I made them”!! And then direct them over to this page!