What you need:
- 3 ft of mesh tubing
- 3′ 3″ of 14 gauge wire
- 24 gauge wire
- Paper clay
- Black acrylic paint
- Yellow acrylic paint
How to do it:
- Cut 3ft mesh tubing. Cut 3ft 3ins of 14 gauge wire. Put the wire through the mesh. Turn 1/2 inch over each end of the wire. Mold head and tail from paper clay and insert one end of the mesh-covered wire into the head, and the other into the tail.
- Take small piece of fine 24 gauge wire, bend in half and twist.
- Leave a little untwisted and insert into head to be the tongue of the snake.
- Take a toothpick and make two eyes in the head.
- This clay hardens in air – so wait two days.
- Paint head and tail black and eyes yellow.
Coil your snake!!
Tomorrow – we paint a spooky house!