Dirt Cake – Perfect for Witches to play in!!
It’s not so much how you make this weird sounding “cake” –
it’s more how you present it!
And it’s so easy to make, you can do everything in 15 minutes.
For one dirt cake you need:
How to do it:
- In a large bowl whisk the milk and the chocolate pudding mix
- Continue until well blended
- Put the Oreo cookies into a zipped sandwich bag
- Crush them with a rolling pin until there are crumbs
- Carefully stir the crushed cookies into the pudding mix so it looks like dirt!
- Leave in the fridge for 10 minutes to thicken
- Line the inside of a clean, new plant pot with foil or press ‘n’ seal
- Pour in the “dirt” mix
- Decorate with gummy worms!!
Coming up – 3 ways to decorate Oreo cookies for Halloween!